Pemberton 33 Yorkville is a new pre-construction condo development by Pemberton Group. An interlinked tower development with sections reaching 68 and 44 storeys, respectively, and as well as a total of 1,109 condominium units. The Toronto Parking Authority has an underground garage with 800 parking spaces. Coming soon to 33 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto’s Annex community.
The Annex is among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood. With residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and especially nightclubs.
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, as well as one-of-a-kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
- Excellent Bike Score of 86 out of 100
- Near Perfect Transit Score of 92 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 98 out of 100
- 3 minute walk from the 2 LINE 2 (BLOOR – DANFORTH) at the BAY STATION – EASTBOUND PLATFORM stop
- Nearby parks such as Jesse Ketchum Park, Harold Town Park and Asquith Green
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商