Radio Arts Condos
206 King Street West
Hamilton ON L8P 1A5
Radio Arts Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Canlight. Coming soon to King and Caroline at 206 King Street West in Hamilton.Radio Arts creates an artfully designed condo and vibrant new chapter for 206 King St. W. in downtown Hamilton. With a condominium paying homage to the past while rising to 14 storeys and a total of 122 units.
Hamilton is the fifth most populous city in Ontario, but it has the 27th highest population density. This ensures there is plenty of space for everybody. Property can be massive, with lots of garden space, and a large proportion of the population lives in the sprawling areas around the downtown core. If you want to live in a spacious community with plenty of space for kids and pets, Radio Arts Condos in Hamilton will be able to meet your needs while still offering lively and convenient amenities.
- First 4 floors are loft-style
- Minutes drive to Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Lakeshore West GO to Union Station
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- City’s Best Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment options
- 125+ waterfalls and trails in Hamilton
- Nearby parks such as Cline Park, Valley Park and Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
- Under 1 min walk to bus stop
- 4 min walk to future LRT
- 5 min walk to SoBi Bikeshare Station
- 12 min walk to Downtown GO
- 4 min drive to Highway 403
- 17 min drive to John C. Munro Int’l Airport
- Transit Score of 86 out of 100
- Bike Score of 96 out of 100
- Walk Score of 98 out of 100
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商